Friday, August 29, 2014

2nd Semester, 1st Blog: The best holiday I’ve ever had



The best holiday I’ve ever had was be on Winter of 2012… I traveled to Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I traveled to this city to play on a Classical Guitar concert so I arrived three days before to sightseeing the city. On those days I went to La Boca neighborhood, a really famous place for his tango shows, colorful houses and grills restaurants. I walked for Caminito, Plaza de Mayo, Puerto Madero –A beautiful port with museums ships-, and San Telmo, a bohemian neighborhood.
I have a lot of good memories of those holydays, one of the most funniest are maybe the airport strike… When I was on Santiago’s airport a worker says me “The Buenos Aires airport was on strike so I you will need take other Airbus”. This Airbus arrived at other airport at 32 kilometers of Buenos Aires…
So, when I arrived to there a worker of this airport says me “The highway is blocked by strikers so you will have to wait maybe three of four in order to the policeman liberate the road of the barricades… Oh! What a bad luck! Finally I waited just an hour, I took a bus to the downtown and I came to the Hotel without other problems.
This travel out of Chile was the second on my life and the first to play a solo recital. This was in a quaint museum with a very nice public ¡They congratulate me a lot!. 
The return to Chile was nice but I was a little bit sad… I played a good concert, I met new people, new places, new food, a new big city, a different culture... All the memories are really good so I’m waiting with enthusiasm the opportunity to come back to continue sightseeing the enormous city of Buenos Aires.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gonzalo, I'm really glad that yor holiday was so good, My brother is traveling for Argentina right now and pass for Buenos Aires, he is a musician to, but he plays in the street, he told me that Buenos Aires is very beautiful. There are two persons now that tell me that, so I have to see with my own eyes to be agree with you and my brother,

    Regards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonzalo,

    WC: 306. Very Good!

    Congratulations on this trip to B. Aires. Please, check your text before uploading it, you need to edit your writing in a much better way. Pay attention to these obs.;

    The best holiday … was (be on) IN Winter (of) 2012… I travelLed to Buenos Aires, Argentina.

    … to play (on) IN a Classical Guitar concert so I arrived three days before to GO sightseeing the city.

    … famous place for (his) ITS tango shows, …

    … I walked (for) ALONG Caminito, Plaza de Mayo, …

    … holI(y)days, one of the (most) funniest IS (are) maybe the airport strike… When I was (on) AT Santiago’s airport a worker (says) TOLD me “The Buenos Aires airport (was) IS on strike so (I) you will need TO take ANother Airbus”. This Airbus arrived at ANother airport (at) 32 kilometers (of) FROM Buenos Aires…

    So, when I arrived (to) there a worker of (this airport says me) THAT AIRPORT TOLD ME

    … to wait maybe three of four HOURS? in order (to) THAT the police(man) liberate the road (of) FROM the barricades…

    …to the Hotel without ANY other problems.


    …a very nice (public) AUDIENCE (¡)They congratulateD me a lot!.
    … I’m waiting with enthusiasm FOR the opportunity ...

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete