Thursday, June 19, 2014

Blog 10th: Evaluation of my English Blogging Experience

This isn't my first time writing a blog. In the past I wrote little stories on a blog called "Té de orquesta". All my writings are fiction histories about people who live in Santiago. So, later three or four publications I leave this blog around 2006...
Back to write a blog is a great experience, this blog -Absolutely on English- was be a challenge for me because give form at your thinking in this language isn't a regular practice for me.
Later nine blogs I sense my English is better. Write about my favorite piece of technology or how to be a public administrator are really different topics with a lot of different vocabulary what you need to know and apply it.


I'm sure in the future I will need to write some essay or document completely in English, write -for example- on a new arts research magazine. For this reason -and others- learn to write on English is really important and nesesary... But, English isn't the olny necessary language for me, German (maybe) is than or more important because I'm plannyng to go to study at Switzerland (!) In that country they speak arroung four languages: Genman, French, Italien and Romansch, a traditional subfamily of the Romance languages.
So, I just have 25, maybe on 25 years more I will speak this and others languages! (or not?)

No comments:

Post a Comment