Monday, April 14, 2014

2nd Blog: New academic semester

This is my 5th year of studies at arts faculty in University of Chile. In this semester my courses are "Guitar V" and "Chamber music", also I have languages studies like "English III" in INAP and "German", this last one in laws faculty.

This semester I want to do many things like play a solo Classical Guitar concert in Laws Faculty and write a article to the Chilean music review.

Also I plan to participate in extracurricular activities like the "TIF" - Inter-faculty sports tournaments- with the swimming arts team, or participate in "Misión País"  -voluntary works in poor zones of the country-.

Well, this is just the begining of the year and I've a lot of energy to do all what I want to do! so... Let's work!

No comments:

Post a Comment